Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 1!!!

I have made it through my first morning drink and I can honestly say it is very tasty! It actually tasted a lot like fruit juice. The drink was easy to mix together since it was already in liquid form and I didn't have to deal with any messy powders. I tried to get my co-worker to take a picture of me drinking it, but I drank it too fast before she was free to take it. Here is what everything looked like...


This is a picture of the bottom of the Pure bottle which is the 100 % pure fiber. As you can see it is a slightly yellowish clear liquid. It reminded me of apple juice in appearance.


This is a picture of half of the Pure, half of the Lean (the slightly darker 100% Protein), and then the mixture of them with my 8-12 oz. of water.


This is a picture of 25 drops of trim in 2 ( 8 oz servings) of water. This is also pretty tasty. It is more of a light pink in color than yellow like the other. It says to drink 6-8 servings of it throughout the day. 


Yup, it's good! 

6 comments:

  1. Jeannie - So, if you suck hard enough on the straw, will your checks collaspe??? :)
    So, you've begun - work hard.....it will be great!!!
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would hope my cheeks would collapse inwardly leaving my face much slimmer LOL! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. do you eat with this?? or is all you can have is the drink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can eat with this THANK GOODNESS or I would never make it!!! About an hour or two after your morning drink you can eat a mid morning light protein meal if you are hungry. They also suggest you eat a sensible Lunch and Dinner and not eating after too late in the evening. Thanks for asking!

      Delete