Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 2

Good morning! I'm happily drinking my morning mix of Lean, Pure, and water right now deciding what to write about yesterday. I got a great night sleep, so for those of you who were worried that this might contain something that would keep me up fidgeting all night, fear not. I slept like a baby! Definitely the best nights sleep I have had in awhile. 


So I know I probably shouldn't have, but I just couldn't stop myself. I weighed myself this morning before work just so I could compare it to yesterday morning's number. I really wasn't expecting much since I didn't feel like I was starved yesterday or did anything too grueling. If anything I felt super full to the point I thought I might float away after drinking 7 servings of the Trim water throughout the day yesterday! So I really was prepared for the worst. I even thought I probably would weigh more from all that water... 


I hopped on my Wii fit board and after some rude comments about "living large" from the little scale guy (Something is definitely wrong when you are getting mocked by your own video game!) I was extremely shocked and elated to see that I had lost 2.9 lbs!!!!!!


I would attach a video of myself doing a little happy dance here, but I don't want to scare readers away... Just ask my boyfriend, Keith, who sadly had to witness me trying to learn how to do the "Stanky leg" off of You Tube. So anyways I'm off to a great start and I can't wait to see how the rest of my week goes. Hope everyone has as great of a day as I am having! 

4 comments:

  1. "Living Large" is refering to how great you feel and how trim you soon will be!! After all, the Wii guy needs to get a life. Keep up the great work. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to think he was referring to my Large Personality :D

      Delete
  2. Love my big sissy! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete