Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NuVerus Weight Loss Challenge

Well, let me start by saying I am so excited to start this blog. My sister just started working for this new company, NuVerus, and she kept going on and on about all the benefits and how great she was starting to feel from their products. Of course finally, I had to try it for myself. NuVerus is a fairly new company. I put the link above so you can click on it to see their web site and find out about the natural ingredients in their products rather than retype everything in here. But I will tell you, NuVerus is the first all natural USDA approved organic weight loss system, energy shot, and antioxidant supplements.


I don't know about you but I have always struggled with weight loss. I really wanted to do something about it that actually seemed plausible for me. After hearing how much success my sister had with NuVerus energy, I was hoping that it could help me too. I decided to try the 8 day Weight loss kit to see if it really could work for me before I invested in the month long kit. It was about $50 for a 8 day supply. It arrived really fast in about 4 days.  Here is what I received.







Pretty cute huh?! After reading the instructions it seems pretty straight forward and easy. Tomorrow when I begin I will just mix half a bottle of lean with half a bottle of pure along with 8 oz of water. It's that easy. Through out the day I will also drink 6 - 8 glasses of water with the trim mixed into them. Besides that I can eat a sensible lunch and dinner and light snacks if I need them. I can't wait to start tomorrow and share my results and trials with you on a day to day basis. I am a little nervous on how it will taste tomorrow, but Diana has assured me that she loved how it tasted so she better not be joking. Well, I better get off here and go weigh myself so I can document how much weight I may lose. Maybe I will even go crazy and take a "before" picture, who knows. Now the real question, can I bear to post it?! Maybe I will just make my boyfriend click the UPLOAD button for me on that one LOL. See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your results! I BELIEVE IN YOU! love you sissy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. So far it really has been! Thanks for your comments :D

      Delete
  3. Very Cooo . . . expect great results. I lost 4 lbs in the first 4 days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's awesome! Hope mine are that good too! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete