Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 6 :D

Good morning! Did you guys miss me?! I definitely missed all of you! I was so mad I thought I was able to post from my phone, but I must not have had something set correctly because it did not work. I promise you I tried. Welcome to my new followers! I'm so happy you took the time to follow my blog. Hopefully, I won't disappoint :)


(NuVerus had a great time at the show)


NuVerus and I had a great time over the weekend. I was definitely a bit scared to step on the scale this morning. Did I mention that Beef and Boards (where I saw Legally Blonde) had a dinner buffet???? Not to mention we went to an awesome fix your own frozen yogurt place called Orange Leaf that was soooo good. There also may have been a foray to Chick-fil-a. So now you know why I was shaking in my slippers a little this morning at what I might see. 


I felt really great all weekend. I even woke up early on Spring Forward day, so I shouldn't have been to scared to step on the scale. I should have know that NuVerus had my back all weekend helping give me the will power I usually don't have! I lost another 1.8 lbs putting me at a total of 5.1 lbs after 5 full days !!!! It really couldn't have been easier. The small bottles made it easy to take with me and there was always water around to mix with my trim. The two hour car ride was a challenge with all that water, but thank goodness my friend was willing to stop for bathroom breaks! 

5 comments:

  1. Woooohoooooo Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your encouragement is so helpful!!!

      Delete
  2. 5 lbs in 5 days!! GO JEANNNIEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have no idea how much your support means to me!

      Delete
  3. Good job Jeannie. :O) Glad you didn't backtrack over your weekend. See how easy this can be for you....keep it up and you'll be skinny soon enough.

    ReplyDelete