Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Final Thoughts

Hi Guys!!! Hope everyone has been enjoying their week! Sorry I missed my posts yesterday and the day before. I was stuck at the doctor's for what seemed like all day yesterday and the day before I somehow set my alarm clock for work for 830 PM instead of AM?! Who does that... So needless to say thanks to the time change I was an hour (eek!) late for work and then it just kinda spiraled from there into a day I would just like to forget altogether. 


I just wanted to tell you my final results since I finished the last of my 8 day supply yesterday. I weighed myself this morning and after 8 days I have lost a total of 6.2 lbs!!!!! How awesome is that! I can't wait to try the 3 month challenge since it has totally worked for me. Hope this gives you an idea of what NuVerus could do for you if you give it a chance with out any jittery side effects. Here's my sister's link in case you want to check it out for yourself. NuVerus Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Go for it! You've had great success and the effort didn't seem to bogg you down too much. Hope you keep it up - just think of all the clothes you'll have to buy for your new skinny self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 lbs in 8 days!! I can't wait for you to get your 3 month supply then Vegas bound!!

    ReplyDelete